Sanatan Dharma Temple and Cultural Center (SDTCC) is a non-profit organization formed in 2002 to meet the community's growing need for a religious, spiritual and cultural center in South King County.
Temple is located in Kent and conveniently connected with Highway 167. Temple building has a lot size of 40,075 sq ft with a main floor of 10,000 sq ft and upper floor of 5,000 sq ft with adequate parking.
SDTCC is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization (UBI #: 602 147 373) in the State of Washington. All donations are Tax deductible. The organization is managed by 11 Board of Directors duly elected by the members of the General Body of SDTCC, per a robust Constitution and By-Laws duly approved by the General Body. Our board has numerous active committees including a Ritual Committee, Cultural Committee, Kitchen Committee, Communication Committee, Construction and Maintenance Committee, Fund Raising as well as an Audit Committee. For more information on Constitution and ByLaws please click here
VISION OF SDTCC
- To preserve and protect the rich Hindu Cultural Heritage in our present and future generations
- To Practice, promote and teach the Hindu religion and Hindu way of life
- To provide social services to the community, including counseling and non-emergency medical services
The SDTCC currently conducts religious ceremonies on all major religious festivals like Diwali, Durga Puja, Nrisimha Jayanthi, Krishna Janmashtami, Ganapati Mahotsav, Maha Shivaratri, Ram Navami and other Hindu festivals. It also organize individually sponsored events like Durga Jaagran, Ramayan Paath, and Shri Satyanarayan Pooja etc. However, we still have a long way to go to fulfill the dream of a full scale temple and a center where we can perform religious, spiritual, social, cultural and educational activities.
Currently, SDTCC has about 200 members, including Life ($2100) and Annual ($101) members. Our target for next twelve months is to register additional 500 to 600 members. Other available membership categories are Donor ($50,000) and Patron ($50,000 and above) members
Become a member and support your temple. Please click here to visit membership area and start filling out the membership form and send to the board.
Full-size idols of Shri Radha-Krishna, Shri Durga Maata, and Shri Shiv-Paarvati- Ganesh Parivar were Installed in April 2009 (5-days long Praan Pratishtha ceremony). An idol of Sri Hanuman ji was installed in June 2008 and Sri Satya Sai Baba was installed in June 2009.
Sri Ram Darbar, Sri Ganesh ji, Sri Hanuman ji (Sindoor wale), Sri Baba Balak Nath, and Sri Navgrah, were added in November 2014.
- President: Poonam Kalra
- Vice President: Jugal Thakor
- Facility incharge: Raj Soi
- Secretary: Srinivas Sadana
- Assitant Secretary: Gagan Sund
- Treasurer: Kulbhushan Garg
- Board Member: Madhu Bavisetty
- Board Member: Rupali Chepuri
- Board Member: Preeti Singla
- Board Member: Happy Khullar
- Board Member: Yogesh Yadav
- Board Member: Gagan Sharma
- Board Member: Bhagvan Mann